UAV Regulation – Working Student / Bachelorand / Masterand (m/f/d)
Website Weslax GmbH
Innovative driver of Advanced Air Mobility
At Weslax, we focus in the field of Advanced Air Mobility regarding the air transportation of people and cargo. In 2020, our company provided real proof of the VTOL’s technological flight capability with the revolutionary hybrid electric multicopter. Since then, we have been developing and manufacturing a personal VTOL and heavy-lift drones in Germany based on hybrid propulsion technology according to high quality standards.
For our location in Wiesbaden we are looking for you for at least 6 months as an
WORKING STUDENT / BACHELORAND / MASTERAND (M/F/D) – UAV REGULATION
mainly in home office.
- Innovation management support
- Support in the design of products (air cab & drone)
- Engineering-based regulatory design of products (air cab & drone)
- Collaboration in the development of customized air cabs & drones
- Preparation of technical drawings and assembly instructions
- Creation of CAD models
- Collaboration in the development of prototypes
- Collaboration in the optimization and modification of prototypes
- Documentary preparation of the UAV regulation for category “certified”
- Student of (industrial) engineering, business informatics, business administration or a comparable field, ideally at the end of a bachelor’s or master’s program
- First relevant professional experience – already completed projects or internships in the field of consulting, strategy, project management or similar
- Very good oral and written expression skills in German and English
- Excellent MS-Office skills
- Communicative team player, strong organizational and implementation skills, customer orientation
- Initiative and a solution-oriented approach to work
- Initial experience in the aviation industry is an advantage
- Experience in regulation
During your internship at Weslax, you can expect a wide range of tasks and development opportunities, as well as many exciting, challenging and innovative projects. After successful completion of the internship, there is the prospect of acceptance into our “Stay in Touch” program.
Could we convince you to join our team? Then send us your complete application documents (cover letter, resume, references) by e-mail to Mr. Nabil Hagag.
We are looking forward to you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org