Human Resources – Intern / Working Student (m/f/d)
Website Weslax GmbH
Innovative driver of Advanced Air Mobility
At Weslax, we focus in the field of Advanced Air Mobility regarding the air transportation of people and cargo. In 2020, our company provided real proof of the VTOL’s technological flight capability with the revolutionary hybrid electric multicopter. Since then, we have been developing and manufacturing a personal VTOL and heavy-lift drones in Germany based on hybrid propulsion technology according to high quality standards.
For our location in Wiesbaden we are looking for you for at least 3 months as an
INTERN / WORKING STUDENT (M/F/D) – HUMAN RESOURCES
mainly in home office.
- Administrative support for HR processes and projects
- Processing and maintenance of personnel files and HR systems
- Complete recruiting support, from needs analysis to conducting interviews and to onboarding
- Student in the field of business administration or a comparable field that qualifies for the aforementioned tasks
- First relevant professional experience in HR / recruiting or a comparable field
- Very good oral and written communication skills in German and English
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially in Excel
- Communicative team player, strong organizational and implementation skills, customer orientation
- Initial experience in the aviation industry an advantage
During your internship at Weslax, you can expect a wide range of tasks and development opportunities, as well as many exciting, challenging and innovative
projects. After successful completion of the internship, there is the prospect of acceptance into our “Stay in Touch” program.
Could we convince you to join our team? Then send us your complete application documents (cover letter, resume, references) by e-mail to Mr. Nabil Hagag.
We are looking forward to you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com