Digital Marketing and Communications – Intern (m/f/d)
Website Weslax GmbH
Innovative driver of Advanced Air Mobility
At Weslax, we focus in the field of Advanced Air Mobility regarding the air transportation of people and cargo. In 2020, our company provided real proof of the VTOL’s technological flight capability with the revolutionary hybrid electric multicopter. Since then, we have been developing and manufacturing a personal VTOL and heavy-lift drones in Germany based on hybrid propulsion technology according to high quality standards.
For our Marketing department in Wiesbaden we are looking for you for at least 3 months as an
INTERN (M/F/D) – DIGITAL MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
This intern position is structured as a hybrid model: 80% home office and 20% on-site.
- Support in the planning & realization of various marketing projects
- Support and communication with partners
- Management of the daily community – social media
- Independent creation of social media content
- Collaboration in web marketing (development of landing pages, maintenance of website content, image editing)
- Management on all communication channels
- Support in digital marketing channels (Search Engine Optimization, email campaigns)
- Student of a relevant field of study at least 3 semesters (business administration, media management or similar) with high affinity to technological topics.
- Very good oral & written expression skills in German & English are required
- Knowledge and practical experience in the field of digital marketing
- Positive appearance & distinct pleasure in networking, as well as in communication & public relations
- Ability to work independently, flexibility and independent time management
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Confident handling of WordPress and HTML
- Confident handling of Photoshop and image and video editing
- Knowledge and experience in social media – Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate well, organizational skills
During your internship at Weslax, you can expect a wide range of tasks and development opportunities, as well as many exciting, challenging and innovative projects. After successful completion of the internship, there is the prospect of acceptance into our “Stay in Touch” program.
Could we convince you to join our team? Then send us your complete application documents (cover letter, resume, references) by e-mail to Mr. Nabil Hagag.
We are looking forward to you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com