Business Development – Intern (m/f/d)
Website Weslax GmbH
Innovative driver of Advanced Air Mobility
At Weslax, we focus in the field of Advanced Air Mobility regarding the air transportation of people and cargo. In 2020, our company provided real proof of the VTOL’s technological flight capability with the revolutionary hybrid electric multicopter. Since then, we have been developing and manufacturing a personal VTOL and heavy-lift drones in Germany based on hybrid propulsion technology according to high quality standards.
For our Business Development department in Wiesbaden we are looking for you for at least 3 months as an
INTERN (M/F/D) – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
mainly in home office.
- Research and evaluation of partners in the air cab and drone market
- Assisting in the evaluation of cities for the global deployment of air cabs & drones
- Creation of business cases
- Competitor analysis
- Preparation of presentations for management
- Support in the planning & realization of various projects
- Student of (industrial) engineering, business informatics, business administration or a comparable field, ideally at the end of a bachelor’s or master’s program
- First relevant professional experience – already completed projects or internships in the field of consulting, strategy, project management or similar
- Very good oral and written expression skills in German and English
- Excellent MS-Office skills
- Communicative team player, strong organizational and implementation skills, customer orientation
- Initiative and a solution-oriented approach to work
- Initial experience in the aviation industry is an advantage
During your internship at Weslax, you can expect a wide range of tasks and development opportunities, as well as many exciting, challenging and innovative projects. After successful completion of the internship, there is the prospect of acceptance into our “Stay in Touch” program.
Could we convince you to join our team? Then send us your complete application documents (cover letter, resume, references) by e-mail to Mr. Nabil Hagag.
We are looking forward to you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org