Business Administration – Intern (m/f/d)
Website Weslax GmbH
Innovative driver of Advanced Air Mobility
At Weslax, we focus in the field of Advanced Air Mobility regarding the air transportation of people and cargo. In 2020, our company provided real proof of the VTOL’s technological flight capability with the revolutionary hybrid electric multicopter. Since then, we have been developing and manufacturing a personal VTOL and heavy-lift drones in Germany based on hybrid propulsion technology according to high quality standards.
For our Marketing department in Wiesbaden we are looking for you for at least 3 months as an
INTERN (M/F/D) – BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The intern position is structured as a hybrid model: 80% home office and 20% on-site.
- Preparation of presentations & proposals
- Preparation of pitches as well as project documentation and document management
- Support in project management
- Support in office management such as placing orders, taking phone calls, preparing meetings or office organization
- Student of a relevant field of study at least 3 semesters (Business Administration or similar) with high affinity to technological topics.
- Very good oral & written communication skills in German & English are required
- Knowledge and practical experience in the field of business administration
- Positive appearance & distinct pleasure in networking as well as in communication and public relations
- Ability to work independently, flexibility and time management skills
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Team and communication skills, organizational talent
During your internship at Weslax, you can expect a wide range of tasks and development opportunities, as well as many exciting, challenging and innovative projects. After successful completion of the internship, there is the prospect of acceptance into our “Stay in Touch” program.
Could we convince you to join our team? Then send us your complete application documents (cover letter, resume, references) by e-mail to Mr. Nabil Hagag.
We are looking forward to you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com