Website Weslax GmbH
Innovative driver of Advanced Air Mobility
At Weslax, we focus in the field of Advanced Air Mobility regarding the air transportation of people and cargo. In 2020, our company provided real proof of the VTOL’s technological flight capability with the revolutionary hybrid electric multicopter. Since then, we have been developing and manufacturing a personal VTOL and heavy-lift drones in Germany based on hybrid propulsion technology according to high quality standards.
Our company is searching for a talented and experienced CNC machine operator to oversee our computer numeric controlled (CNC) machines. You will be responsible for ensuring our company produces quality parts and tools specific to engineering drawings and client standards.
As the machine operator, the successful candidate will be a highly skilled professional, with excellent attention to detail and mechanical aptitude. In order to excel in this role, you will also have to possess in-depth knowledge of the latest equipment and techniques emerging in the industry.
- Set-up and manage CNC machines to perform different jobs including drilling, grinding and milling
- Translate engineering drawings and requirements into dimensions for production
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company
- Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results
- Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality
- Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs
- Provide timelines to clients
- Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part
- Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations
- Conduct regular CNC machine assessments
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required
- Certificate or diploma in engineering is an advantage
- Min. 3 years experience as a CNC machine operator
- Knowledge about material, CNC machine tools & programming (G-Code)
- Working experience with Turning (Style) and milling machine (POS CE1000) with Heidenhain controller
- Working experience with MasterCAM
- Ability to translate mechanical documents and engineering drawings
- Great attention to detail with a goal-driven attitude
- Strong comprehension and analytical abilities
- Good computer and mathematical skills
Could we convince you to join our team? Then send us your complete application documents (cover letter, resume, references) by e-mail to Mr. Hesam Hojati and Mr. Nabil Hagag.
We are looking forward to you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com